Air Scrubbing & Testing
Enviropure home cleaning will help control these allergens through the use of air quality techniques used specifically to isolate and complete the mold removal process. Over the past 20 years, Canada has seen a steady increase in people with asthma. With the right preventative cleaning measures, you’re one step ahead of beating the odds. Household allergens that are common causes of allergic reactions and asthmatic symptoms are:
- Pet Dander
Enviropure home cleaning will help control these allergens through the use of Ottawa mol removal cleaning techniques aimed specifically to eliminate them.
Included In Air Quality Testing & Mold Removal:
- Regular cleaning of your home using natural cleaning products and the purest natural disinfectants available. (hypo-allergenic products are also recommended)
- Deep Cleaning: washing of baseboards, walls, windows and screens and pulling out of appliances.
- HEPA filtration vacuuming: capturing and containing dust and allergens
- Air scrubbing: purifying and filtering the air in your home up to 6000 sq ft.
- Mattress sanitation: by steam cleaning method
- UV-C Light technology: kills dust mites and allergens
- Vaportek technology: neutralizing odor caused by smoke by using dry vapor and natural essential oils.
- Steam cleaning of carpets and upholstery: deep cleaning and hot water extraction of all fibers and fabrics. A tremendous amount of allergens, including pollen, dust mites, dust, smoke and pet dander get trapped in your carpets and upholstery.