Environmental Infection Control Specialist (EICS)
This Protocol and Training was developed with over 15 years of Competent Experience and Certifications pertaining to Bio Hazard Cleaning, Specialized Infection Clean up Training, IICRC Designations, ABRA (American Bio Recovery Association) Certifications and many more. This protocol deals with situations such as controlling and eliminating highly contagious infectious bacteria and viruses including the Coronavirus in Long Term Care facilities, Government buildings, large scale retail & commercial settings, and industrial & warehouse facilities. This certification also covers biohazard cleaning in residential homes where people who have had contagious conditions such as COVID-19 have resided.
What This Certification Course Teaches
The Environmental Infection Control Specialist Course teaches critical processes and procedures such as:
- Proper PPE Selection
- PPE Donning and Doffing
- Fit Testing of masks and respirators
- Pre Cleaning and Disinfection site evaluation
- Pre Disinfection Cleaning protocols (reducing bacteria loads verifiably to less than 5%)
- Proper tools and equipment for medical grade disinfection
- Proper processes for Disinfection
- Types of disinfectants safe for long term exposure
- Competent knowledge of what a virus is, and how it spreads
- Dealing with OPIM (Other Potentially Infectious Materials)
- Eliminating risks of exposure
- Post testing and verifying disinfections results
The knowledge gained through our course will give you the knowledge and skills to properly and completely disinfect any type of facility that has experienced any form of viral or bacterial outbreak, including COVID-19.
Enviropure Provides Flexible Infection Control Training
Our EICS Certification course offers the most comprehensive learning experience in Canada for anyone who is looking to work in infection control.
Our training course offers flexible on-site training and practical applications for understanding all areas of viral infection spread and control. This practical, real-world learning experience exceeds the standards requirement of all Canadian Government Health and Infection Prevention Control Agencies.
Protect the health and safety of those who work in your facilities, and limit downtime in the event of a shutdown due to a highly contagious, rapidly spreading outbreak such as COVID-19. Having a certified Environmental Infection Control Specialist at the ready will ensure that your business is ready to handle any outbreak at any time.